Nuytco’s second generation oxygen analyzer is microprocessor-based to ensure consistent calibration. Developed specifically for use in Nuytco submersibles and the Exosuit, the NEWTROX O2 Analyzer features: push and hold digital calibration (5 seconds); long operation on 9V alkaline battery (<600 hours); audible ‘beep’ for on, off and calibration complete; low battery indicator; large backlit display; cell check on power up (‘CELL BAD’ displayed when cell is nearing end of life); field-replaceable O2 cell (City Technology Divecel 3); rugged, water-resistant case, milled from aluminum and hard-anodized.
- 2.57" x 3.94" x 1.59"
- 9V Alkaline (<600hrs)
- Low battery indicator
- City Technology Divecel 3
- Cell-check on power-up
- 'CELL BAD' displayed when cell is nearing end of life
- Audible 'beep' for on, off and calibration complete
- Push and hold digital calibration (5 seconds)
- water-resistant, milled from aluminum and hard-anodized